THATS COLUMBUS SHORT

THATS ME WITH EGYPT


I've Had The Pleasure To Be In The Presence Of These Few People Shook A Few Hands, Chatted, Partied And Even A Simple Waddup Some I Aint Even Care For Lol [Chopper] So I Decided Wat Good Duz A "Wats Up" Bring Theres No Proof. So I Figured Lemme Just Grab Autographs And I Started Wit My Man Kyle Maclachlan From Desperate Housewives & Sex & The City He Also Played The Voice Of The 1950'S Superman And Yall Kno My Respect For Superman:
.......Thanx' Kyle!

ohh and just in: 12/28/09. It was an honor to take the top off my pen for Diana Ross daughter Tracy Ellis Ross of GirlFriends.

......Thanx' Tracy

Also, we've all been watching this guy give us the news for a long time with Brenda Blackman. I've had the pleasure of meeting Ernie Anastos on a rather personal time. He was buying towels and rags at Bloomingdales i told him i'd blackmail him and call him gay on Mediatakeout if he didnt give me an autograph lol. just kidding. He looks older in person but just like he does on tv.

...Thanks Ernie.